Because I lately bought the PS3 peripherals, I made the choice to finally appear into purchasing a PS3 charging dock.
This certain PS3 charging dock suits my wants for the following causes:
- I've two Sixaxis controllers, two motion controllers, and the other navigation controller (not organizing on obtaining a second navigation controller anytime soon)
- I could maintain my second motion controller plugged into just one rear USB port, and my Bluetooth earpiece connected to one other rear USB port.
- I am able to now use the PS3's two USB ports for that PS Eye and another USB difficult drive, without longer ought to plug/unplug USB cables to recharge a number of controllers or perhaps the earpiece.
Several of the minor challenges I've encountered:
- There's a blue LED light on hands down the lengthy sides from the charging dock that is certainly angled around 45 out... which enable it to certainly be a bit annoying determined by in which you are relaxing in regards to it.
- The Sixaxis PS3 controllers may possibly take the time or two of fumbling with when you line up appropriately within the ps3 dock charger.
And merely so everyone should know, it is a fact that you just can't spot a motion manage the location where the navigation manage really should go.
I can't personal the navigator but considering there is not currently a superior adequate reason to obtain it. So for the time being the navigator charging spot sits empty and my second PS3 controller must sit from the back coupled to the USB cable. It is a minor nuisance. I'd personally have preferred an additional ps3 controllers charger, but perhaps I'm going to be less disappointed as I lastly have the navigator.
The PS3 dock charger itself functions fine. I expected to find out quite rapid charge times with the PS3 controllers but I am unable to genuinely tell any differences. If your PS3 controller charge is low, it is nonetheless planning to require charging up. The PS3 controllers do match securely in to the spots.
That seemed lots less space-consuming than I pictured once I opened this. And a lot lighter. I was thinking there'd be considered a decent number of weight on there for added support, however it feels essentially hollow contained in the product. This worried us a bit at 1st. immediately after placing every one of the PS3 controllers in, even though, it doesn't look like it will likely be a dilemma.
I agree which has a prior assessment stating the blue light strip round the base may very well be annoying, although it is quite cool seeking. I wound up putting the system over a speaker beneath and alongside it of my Television, although, and hardly notice it if it's on. Considering the fact that I do not need continuous charging with this ps3 laser lens kes-400a, I get out unplugged most likely anyway. The PS3 dock chargers have lights about them that turn from red to blue if they are fully charged. This is especially helpful for the dual shock PS3 controllers simply because they faced down and hide the built-in flashing red charging lights.
Overall, I am rather pleased about the invest.