Palmtops are like portable computers, it also calls Pocket PC. You can do most of the things you'd do with a standard computer or laptop. Therefore, importing and viewing PDF files is a given capability that only requires proper synchronization to ensure the transfer is done properly. The Pocket PC just needs to be connected to the computer where the PDF files are stored via USB data cable. Overall, importing PDF files to a Pocket PC shouldn't take much time at all. That is to say, importing PDF files to a Pocket PC is not really a time consuming process, in fact it is quite simple and easy. So, you may ask how to import pdf files to a palmtop? You can follow the tutorial here.
1. Begin by opening the folder on the computer's hard disk where the PDF files have been stored.
2. Highly the chosen PDF file or files.
3. Select the 'Copy' action after right clicking over one of the PDF files.
4. Plug the data cable of the Pocket PC to the designated adapter port of your device.
5. Plug in the other end of the USB data cable to one of the USB ports of the computer where the PDF files are stored and would be transferred from.
6. Click the Windows Icon or the 'Start' button on the taskbar.
7. Launch the computer's system explorer once the Pocket PC has been appropriately connected by clicking the 'Computer' icon or the 'My Computer' tab. You will have two sections: The local disk and removable disk drive sections, once the system explorer opens. In the removable disk drive section you should be able to find the Pocket PC icon.
8. In the removable disk drive section, click the icon of the Pocket PC.
9. For the Pocket PC, locate the 'My Documents Folder'.
10. The PDF files can be imported to the internal drive of the Pocket PC by right clicking the 'My Documents' folder icon and selecting 'Paste'.
So, now that a PDF file has been imported to your Pocket PC, it all comes down to reading it. In fact a major reason that people get a Pocket PC is to be able to read eBooks. Since eBooks are generally in the PDF format, a user will usually try using Adobe's PDF reader, it is really a good tool, but what can you do if you want to edit a pdf file, one way is to convert pdf to dxf using a pdf to dxf freeware.